MARJORAM ESSENTIAL OIL
Helping us back to flow, marjoram is helpful for constipation, bloating and gas. Often used for muscle aches and pains, this beautiful oil is helpful to relax our bodies and move us out of “fight or flight” mode, so that we can digest our food fully.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
The most widely used essential oil because of it’s versatile healing properties, lavender acts as an antispasmodic, helping stomach ache and abdominal cramps. As it helps calm us down and digestive issues are often worse when we are stressed, lavender is the perfect choice for a balanced digestion.
CHAMOMILE (ROMAN) ESSENTIAL OIL
Long used as a digestive aid, this exquisite oil helps indigestion, flatulence, gastric spasms, nausea and colic. It creates a perfect synergy with Lavender and Marjoram to release tension and stress, which is often at the root of digestion imbalances.
PINE FLOWER ESSENSE
Our intestines hold our waste matter, the part we want to lose, the part of our self we don’t like. When we are clinging to guilt, always apologizing and never feeling good enough, the energy of Pine flower helps us forgive our self and let go.
CRAB APPLE FLOWER ESSENCE
The energy of these beautiful heart shaped petals help us when we feel dirty, stuck and bloated. When we need things to be sterile and pure, this flower shows us we are all human and imperfect and that by embracing our true nature we can feel more comfortable around food and our bodies.
GREEN JASPER GEM ELIXIR
Highly regarded for its ability to treat digestive system disorders, this crystal is believed to help reduce toxicity and inflammation. On an emotional level it is said to help the stress around food obsession and eating issues and balance the base chakra energy.
TURQUIOSE GEM ELIXIR
Considered one of the most powerful crystals available for healing, turquoise is commonly used to treat digestive problems to allow the body to absorb nutrients more efficiently. It helps to purify and cleanse the body, gently releasing toxins via the intestines.
“I feel refreshed, cleansed and rejuvenated every time I use Your Balanced Digestion Mist. By spraying the mist and saying the affirmation at the start of mealtimes, I have created a ritual to help my body know it’s ready for food!”
“I have been spraying the Digestion mist directly over my belly! It feels so cool and refreshing when I feel bloated and yuck and it smells so gorgeous too, I love it!”
- Your Body Has The Answer mists are handmade in a private kitchen in Queensland, Australia and have not been evaluated by the TGA or similar authority.
- All ingredient information given is for educational use only. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any information given is our own opinion and is not intended to represent or replace the advice of a medical professional.
- All mists are in a base of filtered water with a small amount of natural dispersant to help the oils and essences blend
- All our oils are from Twenty8 who only use 6-star certified, pure organic essential oils. Their range is certified by Australian Certified Organic (ACO).
- All flower essences and gem elixirs are handmade by Your Body Has The Answer.
- Mists contain a small amount of vodka that is used as a preservative during the flower essence and gem elixir making process.
- Your Body Has The Answer is not responsible for improper use, reactions or results of this product.
- Use these products at your own risk. and spot test for allergies 24 hours prior to use. Discontinue in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction.
- Mists are for external use only and not to drink. Avoid spraying mists in the eyes or mouth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- None of our products are tested on animals.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Your bathroom counter is a good place so you can mist your body at the start of each day before dressing.