Our energy mists work on the many levels of our aura (our energy fields), using the healing power of flower essences, crystals and essential oils.
As our energy fields heal, this has an effect on the physical body allowing the relevant system to balance…..
All the ingredients have been muscle tested as positive, to fulfill their role on healing mental/emotional and energetic levels.
The mists are not specifically designed for their aroma (although they do smell nice!) but for the energy properties of the essential oils included.
All the crystal elixirs are made in accordance with the weather and moon cycles to increase their energy balancing potential.
As we balance our energy fields, our life force can flow through our auric levels, chakras and meridians and allow our physical body to have energy to heal.
Our body always wants to come back into a state of balance and our powerful energy mists will assist you.
SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
This gorgeous oil has a rich aroma associated with the base chakra, meaning it can help us feel grounded. When you feel you are constantly busy and running about, sandalwood helps us to find time to just be. It supports adrenal energy which has a key role in sleep and relaxation.
ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
Orange is so versatile! It can assist you in a good night’s sleep and it also energizes you as you sleep, ready to welcome a brand new day.
WHITE CHESTNUT FLOWER ESSENCE
When thoughts are running around in your mind and you can’t switch off, White chestnut helps calm your mental chatter and stops you going over conversations and situations.
ELM FLOWER ESSENCE
Sometimes you can’t sleep as you feel responsible for everyone and everything. When you feel you have taken on too many tasks, Elm helps you relax and trust that you have got this handled!
DILL FLOWER ESSENCE
When you have been stimulated all day and your senses are congested from all you have seen, heard, tasted, smelt and felt, Dill will calm your overwhelm and allow you to switch off.
HOWLITE GEM ELIXIR
To calm and soothe an overactive mind, Howlite has long been used as an antidote to insomnia. It is an excellent crystal for sleep or meditation.
CHRYSOPRASE GEM ELIXIR
During the night our lungs and liver work to detoxify and heal our body. Chrysoprase helps us detoxify and is also believed to ward off nightmares.
“The sleep mist is so lovely to use. I’ve really enjoyed using it and have had better sleeps too. Being someone that normally keeps waking up and can’t get back to sleep, I have been able to venture back to slumber which has been great.”
“I have spritzed a light mist of Your Balanced Sleep Mist over my baby’s cot to try and regulate his sleep cycle. We had the best night so far last night, so fingers crossed we have turned a corner!”
- Your Body Has The Answer mists are handmade in a private kitchen in Queensland, Australia and have not been evaluated by the TGA or similar authority.
- All ingredient information given is for educational use only. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any information given is our own opinion and is not intended to represent or replace the advice of a medical professional.
- All mists are in a base of filtered water with a small amount of natural dispersant to help the oils and essences blend. All our oils are from Twenty8 who only use 6-star certified, pure organic essential oils. Their range is certified by Australian Certified Organic (ACO).
- All flower essences and gem elixirs are handmade by Your Body Has The Answer.
- Mists contain a small amount of vodka that is used as a preservative during the flower essence and gem elixir making process.
- Your Body Has The Answer is not responsible for improper use, reactions or results of this product.
- Use these products at your own risk. and spot test for allergies 24 hours prior to use. Discontinue in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction.
- Mists are for external use only and not to drink. Avoid spraying mists in the eyes or mouth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- None of our products are tested on animals.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Your bathroom counter is a good place so you can mist your body at the start of each day before dressing.