I love using crystal grids to enhance my manifestation practice. I use a wooden flower of life board and also an intention plate (a ceramic plate with the cycles of the moon engraved) but you can just lay the crystals on the floor, table, on a cloth or on the grass, sand etc… if you don’t have a specific grid plate.
One of the wonderful things about crystal grids is you can just use small tumble stones or raw pieces, so it is an inexpensive way of harnessing the energy of crystals.
1. Firstly decide what it is you want to manifest and write this on a piece of paper. Ask clearly for what you want, not what you don’t want. For example if you want to clear your back pain then write something like “ I am flexible in my body” rather than “ I have no back pain”. If you want to manifest love then write “ I am surrounded by supportive unconditional love” rather than “ I don’t want to be alone anymore” – feel the difference in these affirmations?
2. Now decide which crystals you wish to use, you can use whichever crystal calls to you.
Crystals have specific properties so if you are wanting to manifest love try using rose quartz, malachite and aventurine pieces. Or if you wish to manifest abundance and money try some citrine and iron pyrite.
If you are trying to heal a specific ailment such as back pain or headaches then you can check out the crystals recommended in my book Your Body Has The Answer and make a grid of with these.
By using crystals with a single point we can direct and generate energy in a specific direction and by using crystals with a double termination, (a point on each end), we can send and receive energy by channeling energy through the crystal that which we wish to send. I like to use a crystal with one point (such as a pyramid) in the centre of my grid and double termination points around the edges to send energy in and out of the grid.
3. Fold the piece of paper with your intention written on it and place it in the centre of your grid. Surround the paper with the crystals of your choice, in the pattern of your choice.
4. Place your chosen centre crystal on the top of the paper. I like a crystal with a point or a pyramid for this purpose – to amplify the energy of your intention.
5. Now you have created a crystal grid it is time to activate it! You can do this by taking a double terminated crystal with 2 points and draw an invisible energy line between each crystal. Imagine you are joining up the dots by drawing in the air between each stone with your pointed crystal.
6. Sit back, relax and allow your intention to manifest in line with your highest good.